Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

I Play


It wasn't quite an all-nighter, but the first session of The Olden Domain was a nice, small affair, struggling to remember that the rules I'm using here aren't the same that I've been using... ay ay ay those Chainmail initiative rules. :D

The Olden Domain's involvement so far now: 4 people from 4 different countries (including me; the referee counts!). One of the people in the pic is in my regular Sunday group, the other two I met for the first time tonight.

This whole photo-of-the-group thing came up during the last TARGA conference call (can you believe such a thing would have me as a superhypersecretpowerful innercabalcircle member?). We out here in the blogosphere (now that's a Pauly Shore movie I'd pay to see) and forumlands aren't just bitching and moaning and ranting and drawing lines in the sand and braying like a mule about these ancient game fossils.

Well, actually, we aren't. I think it's just me.

Point is, this isn't an internet phenomenon. We're playing these games in real life with actual people who are not also blogging and posting on the forums and being involved in the scene.

And at my house, we're also baking for them.

So I encourage you to snap a pic of your group during a game, and say to everyone, "I play!"

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar