Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Delightful

I had planned on walking my connect the path route but found my legs took me over to the lake so I walked around the lake. : )  The weather was perfect for walking.  It was 58 degrees, the sun was shining brightly, there was a breeze and the air was crisp and cool.  The word delightful comes to mind.
There were a lot of people there again but not nearly as many as yesterday.
Lots of geese and birds and a few rabbits were spotted around the lake as well, but I didn't see any deer and I didn't see the heron either.

It was pretty quiet this morning and a joy to be outside walking.  What a blessing it is to be able to walk in this beautiful park and along the paths.
I found a lucky penny and walked 6 miles.
********************
I made it outside this morning and planted those petunias I bought the other day.  I planted some in my little front garden and a few on the side and then some in the pot out on the deck around the coleus plant.  I put some hanging petunias in a pot and hung them out back too.  The last plant I planted was a Calibrachoa, which I never heard of, in old copper kettle and put in on the little table on the deck.  It is an annual and likes full sun.  It will have little yellow flowers.
The last thing I did was trim up the shrubs out front. I like to keep them small. Though I don't HAVE to do anything outside because the landscape is included in the condo fees but it is nice to get out there to do a little work when the mood hits me. It was a delightfully sunny day and I enjoyed a couple of hours outside in my little garden with the plants. 

It was also a delightful day (there's that word again) for hanging the wash out on the line.  The sheets got washed and another load too.  There is just something about laundry blowing in the breeze that always makes me smile. 

Just have some of the laundry to fold and put away yet (already put the clean sheets on the bed) and then my work is done for the day. 

I hope you had a delightful day.
Happyone
I have found that if you love life,
life will love you back.
~Arthur Rubinstein

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar