Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

'Cue Modern Barbeque

Oinks: 

I got a coupon from munchpunch vip for a buy 1 take 1 sandwich/ burger at 'Cue Modern Barbeque some time ago. So one Sunday, right after Barre 3, we went there to gain back all the lost, poor, unfortunate calories that got lost.

I have this affinity for lights. I take pictures of them all the time. 

As soon as we sat down, they gave us popcorn! I love popcorn, see my fingers over there? 

Sliced Corned Beef Belly. A slap of dark ale and yellow mustards, 'slaw and a dill pickle, buttered sour dough. Comes with sweet potato fries. Forgive me if I don't remember anything about the sandwich, but those sweet potato fries over shadowed it! I love, love, love it!

The 'Cue Burger. 6oz. house blend all beef patty, mozarella and smoked provolone, chorizo slice, arugula, a slap of red wine BBQ sauce and butter grilled bun. Yay more sweet potato fries for me! The burger was good. Fat, juicy patty with soft sesame seed laden bun. I love!


Oh those sweet potato fries. I just love you!

Baby Back Ribs. Slow baked then BBQ'd. Comes with two side dishes.

Maple Chipotle Cob Corn and Oven Roasted Broccoli and Cauliflower Creamed Casserole.


Lost and Found: Calories. They even brought along new friends!!!

'Cue Modern Barbeque
G/F Bonifacio High Street Central
East Superblock,
7th Ave. cor 29th St. 
Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City
632 6214052

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar