Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Converting the Stormtalon

Space Marine Stormtalon

When Games Workshop released a batch of new fliers earlier in the year I thought that the Necron Doom Scythe and especially the Ork Bommer were instant hits out of the park.  While I liked the Stormtalon, it suffered from the same stubbiness that the Stormraven has that kept me from loving it like the others.

While my Imperial Guard already have the sweet Valkyrie/Vendetta Gunship, it's always fun to think how I could convert the Stormtalon model for my own uses.  A quick Google search reveals that I'm not alone in my thinking, but a good conversion to me is one that looks like the kit came that way in the first place.  Which brings me to a recent post on Excommunicate Traitoris that fits the bill quite nicely.


Included below are a few others that I found during my brief Google image search that I figured would be fun to pass along as well.  Clicking on the picture will bring you to the original blog/forum entry.  Enjoy!




Hmmm... definitely something to think about.  :-)
.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar