Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

50% off Wet `n Wild? Wow.

Hi everyone,
Somehow I failed to catch on the Walgreens weekly ad that Wet `n Wild was having a 50% off.
But since I went to one near me, I realized what a great timing this is :)



Obviously I didn't go crazy b.c I have a better sense of what I would actually used, but I did get:
1. Wet `n Wild MegaLast lipstick in 903C Just Peachy and 901B Think Pink - can't wait to try these, I hear they're dry but I've been wanting to try these ever since it came out
2. Wet `n Wild ColorIcon brow & eyeliner in 655 Charcoal - I've heard so much about the Wet `n Wild pencil for brows, since taupe doesn't work with my skin tone, I thought I'd try Charcoal since it's less harsh than black
3. Wet `n Wild MegaWink mascara in Very Black - this is very much on a whim, but I've been looking for a decent curl-holding mascara, and when I saw this I figured I might as well try it
4. Wet `n Wild Wild Shine nail color in 465 Wild Card and 464 Rain Check - I guess part of me bought this b/c it was on sale, but the colors are pretty :)

Also at Walgreens last week with the good 40% off sales, I got


5. Revlon Super Lustrous lipstick in Pink in the Afternoon - I got this b/c I had a coupon for the Super Lustrous lipstick line, and there's really not that many other colors worth looking at. This is a medium cream pink which I knew wouldn't look great on me, but I had to get something :)
6. Revlon nail enamel in Peach Petal - I saw this color on frmheadtotoe's blog, it looked great, true to its name, so with a coupon I had to get it

Till next time :)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar