I wanted to make a spring banner. And I did as you can see above. I still had my stencils from my Christmas banners and a nice variety of fabric paint colors, so I made a trip to Michael's because I wanted just a little bling and also decided to use clothespins this time.
I wanted to end with some great info I picked up in a magazine last night about a very helpful App for IPhones. If you don't have an IPhone...just borrow one for a second to check this information out. First, let me tell you that as of January 1, we started a new health insurance plan with a very high deductible we had to reach before the savings would pass on. So until then we are paying full price for our prescriptions. Gulp. Our broker suggested we shop around for the best prices as they vary from one place to another. Well, how time consuming is that? So I read about an App called GoodRx. It's free. You simply type in your zip code so the little satellite can locate you. Then type in your prescription name. Up pops a screen with every Walgreens, CVS, KMart, Target...you name it, in your immediate area and the price they have for that particular drug. Some are a few cents different and one of mine actually had a $40.00 difference between 2 pharmacies. I'm not planning on running all over town, the majority of my particular prescriptions were the least expensive at Target (Now, I will have to go in with blinders on if I don't want to blow the savings on something else!). Anyway, I wanted to pass that on.
Tomorrow is Friday. I don't know what our weather forecast is and I don't want to know. Have a great weekend and I will see you back here next week! :)
XO,
Jane







0 Yorumlar