Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Bluebird Blue Monday

Blue is not blue the way pink is pink. There seems to me to be much more variation in blue hues.

And though blue has never been a prime decorating color for me, these bluebird plates charmed me to the core the first time I laid eyes on them in Carolyn Westbrook's first book.

SHE has cupboards full, but you are looking at my entire collection of two!

Maybe HER assemblage is one of the reasons I haven't found more--haha! But I never actually go looking for anything.

I do love these blue jars that I think we should all be tired of by now, but I'm just getting started!

I inherited this hue in the carpet of TWO bedrooms when I moved into my house and decided that travel was more important to me than new carpet.

And then, when no one wanted my mom-in-law's robin's egg blue vintage Thomasville kitchen table and chairs, I had to have those too. I told myself I would paint them. But you can plainly see what color they still are!

So, I guess blue is one of the "live with it" lessons of my life.

(One of the nicest.)

Thanks so much for stopping by again!
I'm joining Smiling Sally for Blue Monday. Be sure to check it out!

Au revoir and Ciao! for now!
Jacqueline

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar