Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Staci from New Jersey

Happy Monday!

Get into today’s Fashion Bombshell of the Day. Behold, Staci from New Jersey.

She writes, “My name is Staci N. Love And go by @Maclovinlooks via social media. I’m a young Queen from east orange New Jersey and I consider myself a fashion connoisseur. My personal style is described as multifaceted. Their are so many layers that determine what I will wear and what feelings I want to evoke from the people who come in contact with me. I’m a lover of art so I like to embrace and accentuate my environment into my looks. You never know what you will get from me one day it could be mixed prints, another day monochrome madness to a full on gown. I hope I’ve inspired you. I look forward to the opportunity to one day grace the screens of the Fashion Bomb Daily audience.”

View more looks below!

Gorgeous looks and style!

Learn more about this Bombshell on Instagram @maclovinlooks.

What do you think?

 

What do you think of Staci from New Jersey?

 
pollcode.com free polls

Fashion Bombshell of the Day is a feature showcasing the singular style of Fashion Bomb Readers. Send your name, location, a description of your style, and 5-10 clear, unfiltered, head-to-toe pictures of 5-10 different outfits (no collages) to Bombshell@FashionBombDaily.com. Images submitted will be featured on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or any of our social media platforms. Comments can be harsh, so bring your A game! Please be advised: once published, pictures will not be removed or taken down.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar