Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Let's Bling Up Your Bedroom


Hey Dolls, I just got myself a nice new bedding set to change the mood of my bedroom! :D Hmmm....... but something is missing.Thinking HardAh yes, I need sequin throw pillows to add a glamour touch to my bedroom.  Darrrrrrr-lings, if you know me, you know I love anything sparkly, shiny and glittery.  Anyhoo, yoohoo, I'm not willing to throw my money away, yo, on throw pillows.  Ooh, that kind of rhyme. Giggling


So here's an idea for all DIY lovers out there. 

Step 1 : Materials List Student



  • 2 pieces of plain throw pillow covers (pick color that match your bedding)
  • Sequins (pick any size & color that match your throw pillow cover)
  • Thread (pick color that match your sequin)
  • Needle
Quilting    
Step 2 : Sewing Process


1)   Place  the  needle &  thread on the  underside of the  fabric where
      you intend sewing the sequin in place.
2)   Place the sequin on the top side of the fabric, anywhere you desire it
      to be.
3)   Pull the thread and place the sequin on the fabric.
4)   Pull the thread on the right side of the sequin.
5)   Push down the needle & thread through the fabric to secure the sequin  
      in place.  Repeat this process with every sequin you desire it to be.



Voila!  DIY sequin throw pillows make me feel glamorous & sexy, Oh La La...


Girl blowing kiss
P/S  Hand sewing sequin can be tedious work, but it can also be lots of fun and inexpensive.  

Have Fun!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar