Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Holographic Negative Space Lace



Hi NaiLovelies!

I was recently contacted by Born Pretty Store with an offer to review some products from their online store.

I jumped at the chance because I have had my eye on a couple of products, mainly the BP02 lace stamping plate which I first saw a few months ago.




I was really happy that the plate was in stock when I chose my items to review and obviously I couldn't wait to try it as soon as I removed my latest gel manicure.




The images on the small round plate are very well etched and placed in such a way that I was able to fit a decent amount of the image onto each nail.  It so happens that I have been wanting to create a French manicure for a while so this presented me with the perfect opportunity to try something different with my beloved negative space stamping method.

Full details of how I created this manicure can be found by checking out my tutorial video on my YouTube channel.