Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Breast Cancer Nail Art - Think Pink!

Today it's Tuesday and I have actually one more breast cancer awareness inspired nail art to show, here's a link to the other one if you haven't seen it yet. I guess I got inspired by the other one, and made it less in the face, and with a more subtle look, both including nail art and accent nails.

Some how I think I like this one more than the other one, just because it of the subtleness. :)

What you see is two thin coats of Collection 2000 - 246, which literally dried in seconds! I guess the finish would go for foil and I think that the color isn't totally correct, I experiences it being more pink than the pictures show. This is truly a budget brand and some of them are a bit too sheer for my taste but this one is the best I've tried so far finish wise. (Bought mine from ebay for about $2/13SEK)
And as before the text was made with the two-way nail polish from Sure Promise in the color black.

Polishes used:
Collection 2000 - 246
Sure Promise (Black)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar